- Most accidents involving automobiles and motorcycles involve changing lanes and/or left-hand turns.
- Visibility is a big cause of accidents involving motorcycles. Motorcyclists can help themselves by riding with their lights on and wearing bright colored helmets and clothing.
- Motorcyclists involved in accidents are normally without any kind of training.
- Experience on the road is another big factor in motorcycle accidents.
- Typically, motorcyclists have less than 2 minutes to react to the possible collision.
If you have the misfortune to have a motorcycle accident; get help first; then call Your Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Orlando, Steen J. Brown 407-344-3400.
This Content is taken from: http://brownlawpl.com/facts-motorcycle-accidents/