In studying data on motorcycle accidents, here’s something’s we have found:
- In a typical motorcyclist crash, the motorcyclist was travelling under 30 miles an hour.
- Most motorcyclist riders involved in a crash are between the ages of 16 and 25. Much less between the ages of 30 and 50.
- About ½ of all motorcyclist accidents involve alcohol. So the old, “Don’t drink and Drive”, definitely applies here.
- Not paying attention to the driving task is a big factor in motorcycle accidents.
- Motorcycles that have been modified are involved in significantly more accidents.
Look to your Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Orlando, Steen James Brown of Brown Law, P.L., 407-344-3400 to keep you updated and call us if ever hurt in a motorcycle accident!
This Content is taken from: http://brownlawpl.com/facts-about-motorcycle-crashes/